Monday 31 March 2008

This is the year of the party crasher

Or the week of the party crasher at least. The ETID tour is upon me and I'm rather excited. Whilst I know that I will have to leave early tomorrow to get the last train back to LDN, the time that I spend at the show will be worth every penny spent on the ticket and train fare. Besides, I have no such pressing matters to deal with at the Nottingham, Manchester or Oxford shows, so really I can't complain.

I got my Leeds ticket, along with Jennie, Emily and him. It should be a brilliant weekend, some good music, a lot of alcohol and the best of best friends. The only way it could be improved right now is if the obsession are added to the bill as I predict they will be. Now all I need to do is find a job or two and my summer will be perfect.

Although I may have a reason to spend more time in London than initially expected. For the moment, I don't know. I like to hope I will, but these things are out of my hands.

No comments: