Thursday 20 March 2008

I think it's time I learnt not to care. Nothing good ever seems to come of anything I do, regardless of how pure my intentions are. I'll leave everyone to their mistakes, keep my opinions to myself, and create a new front to mask the true me that seems to have been inadvertantly peeping through the old front recently. No one cares who I really am or what I really think, so I may as well be someone else that they might possibly like.
That's the philosophy, right?

I did a freewrite on allpoetry. It's awful, but then any poem written in 5 minutes with my head in the state it's in with no attention to punctuation or eloquence is bound to be. It's to the point though, and right now that's what I need. Forcing myself to write on a given topic could be what saves me from a breakdown. Perhaps.

No comments: