Sunday 23 March 2008

If I kiss you where it's sore, will you feel better?

Will you feel anything at all?

Today I have kept myself inconceivably busy. I went for a walk with mother and her partner, who is yet again pretending I don't exist. Brenda, Khal and Rebecca were there to distract all of our attentions, which was nice. I had dinner at Nan's, which is always a treat. I saw Kirsty, and even though all we did was plan our holiday and laugh at Trio videos, she lifted my heart that little bit more. The poor girl has had a lot to deal with from me over the years, yet we've never fought. I don't think I could possibly love her more if I tried.

I saw 10,000 B.C with mother and partner. Whilst I was entirely sceptical about the entire premise, I found myself quite enjoying it by the end. Not the sort of film I'd watch more than once I think, but not too bad. I've certainly seen worse films.

Tomorrow we visit the family. Not my favourite thing to do, but I hardly ever see them and I feel I should make an appearance. It will also keep me busy, and that's what matters.

No comments: