Tuesday 22 April 2008

These scars are permanent and always on display

Mine are, of course, psychological, but the thought is there nonetheless.
To add to my earlier update with something less angsty:

I've done little today, as predicted. I went to work only to be told to go home and rest. I love my job sometimes. I sat in bed, talking to the friend who needed to avoid his revision and be told what an idiot he is whilst reading The Spectator. I'm ready to start my essay tomorrow, and whilst it will no doubt be disastrous, this is the one course that I'm willing to let my grades slip in. I gave up caring in week 3.

Tomorrow I have Cub articles to write, an essay to work on and general housekeeping type things to deal with. I may take a trip east to see that boy that I can't quite seem to get rid of, and hopefully I'll be able to sort my mind out. Ha. How likely is that?

Things with the holiday are causing problems. I sense friendships falling apart. It's a horrible feeling. But then again, there's very little in my life right now that doesn't give me that feeling.



I want it to be Saturday so I can see Rory and try to work out what the hell is wrong with me.

No comments: