Monday 23 June 2008

These five words I swear to you

Bon Jovi. Oh my god.
Living On A Prayer.
Born To Be My Baby.
Keep The Faith.
It's My Life.
I'll Be There For You.
Blaze Of Glory.
Wanted.
Bad Medicine.
You Give Love A Bad Name.
Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
ALWAYS!!! <3
Have A Nice Day
Who Says You Can't Go Home?
Sleep When I'm Dead
In These Arms
Dry County
Diamond Ring
Blood On Blood
I'd Die For You

The 4 in bold are all from my top 5 Bon Jovi songs. They played 4 or 5 songs off the new album too, but compared to last time that's nothing. I was over the moon. Always was my favourite song for 8 years, it was just stunning.

Other than that I have little to tell. I went to the gym on Friday, I finally had a shift at work on Saturday. I worked in a suite at Haydock Park, made £11.80 in tips which was pretty sweet. It wasn't a hard shift, so really I can't complain.

Yet another development in the mess that is my love life. I've changed my mind yet again, and come to a decision which actually works. I feel considerably better.

No comments: