Monday 19 May 2008

Maybe then you will appreciate your only friends

I got drunk on Friday. Very very drunk. I'm not quite sure how I managed to consume so much alcohol, it was very out of character. My hangover on Saturday was painful beyond anything I've ever experienced, and pushed my coursework onto the back burner. My tattoos are healing, and I'm anticipating holy hell from each of my parents individually once they're discovered.

I've made up for that today, with one essay finished and a coherent plan to help slay the final one tomorrow. Work tomorrow night and Wednesday morning, drinks with the girls on Wednesday night and then on Thursday...home. For the wedding.

How did a year go by so fast?


Also, I'm having one of those "Oh dear, I need to work out what I want" moments, in every aspect of my life. I'll never know. I've accepted that.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hurrah for excessive drinking! I know the feeling though, I got *trashed* a couple of weeks ago and am still paying for it.

I'm intrigued about the tattoos too - please share! :)