Tuesday 13 May 2008

Blogs have taught me one thing - I work too hard. I rarely have anything to write because I spend my days going from one job to the other. Over the last week I've even managed to avoid any kind of effort in my essays, which leaves me with a mammoth pile of work to attempt on Thursday and Friday. I need to get these essays written, with only 6 and 7 days left until they're due. Almost the last minute by my standards.

The obsession. They were fantastic, but not in the way they usually are. Having seen a mildly disappointing yet wholly predictable set, I giggled and flirted with my favourite people. I wish I'd gone to Sheffield, purely for the better songs they enjoyed, but alas, not to be. They're back in August, I have tickets for myself and my loved ones. I'll have fun.

I need sleep.

No comments: