Monday 5 May 2008

Fine time to fake a seizure

I saw Iron Man last night, and it was fantastic. In many ways it was much what one would expect from a superhero film, predictable to some large degree, yet I couldn't help being drawn in. Especially by the final battle, fantastic work.
Deciding to continue my geek-out, I've spent this morning watching Transformers whilst considering the plan for my third essay. Another film which I've wanted to see for so very long, and have finally found time to watch. The action levels are enough to satisfy even the most war-hungry teenage boy, but it is very enjoyable nonetheless. The second one should be interesting.

For the rest of the day I plan to do a little shopping, visit the library to pick up books for the final essay and maybe visit the cinema again tonight to see In Bruges. I may as well make the most of my monthly pass.

No comments: