Friday 9 January 2009

21 and invincible

Well, very nearly.
First week back at uni this week. I do feel like I have a lot to do to get the first I've promised myself, but if I knuckle down just a little bit more I'm sure it's achievable. I think. I hope. Oh I don't know anymore.
I'm home for the weekend. Mum seems to be trying to overcompensate for general family rubbishness, which is sweet but a tad uncomfortable. Shopping and a meal tomorrow, then back to London on Sunday. Monday sees the big 2-1, and a night with the majority of my favourite people. A week of partying, and celebrating 5 whole months with the boy, will fill out the rest of the next 10 days. I can see my grades slipping already....but hey, work hard and play hard.

1 comment:

'McGuinness said...

I'm in the majority. YES.

I finally got your present by the way. Should be a good night. I can't promise I'll be awesome, but then you'll be doing all that yourself.

Mike xxx